Care and Growing Tips
Endless Summer Collection of plants are chosen not only for their stunning looks and repeat blooming ability, but also for their great performance in a wide range of applications, settings and zones. Like any plant, however, it’s important to exercise proper care to ensure you get the most from your plant all summer long, year after year.
- For best results plant in early spring to late summer.
- Plant in well-drained soil.
- Performs best in moist - but not wet - soil. Add Soil Moist if you think the soil is too dry.
- Prefers an area with morning sun and afternoon shade.
- Use a handful of fertilizer at planting and again in early March.